That's life. it is often difficult for parents to see their children fighting as if this highlights their serious failure as educators. And yet it is the most normal thing in the world. In fraternal relationships, moments of complicity and love alternate with periods of rivalry and hatred. We must accept the quarrels, which are indispensable for children to grow and assert themselves. This book helps parents to adopt a certain distance and answers questions such as:
* What triggers the fights?
* Should we let them happen?
* What do they bring to the children?
* Why are they so hard for us to bear?
* How do we avoid jealousy among children?
* Should we intervene when they hit each other?
* How do we...?