Description of the book
Some part of you knows you are brilliant. You may not believe it or understand it or even fully recognize it, but deep inside, you can feel it! And that’s why we’re here. We are here to bring that feeling—that little whisper of possibility—into glorious expression.
Welcome to Spontaneous Brilliance, a specific and simple guide to help you notice and nurture the genius within yourself and all those around you. We’re going to break through some long-held myths and misunderstandings and explore ways to:
- recognize and honor your own brilliance
- reignite your sense of playfulness and wonder
- think, decide, and act with clarity and confidence
- step to center stage in your own life
- show the world the magnificent, unique, creative genius that is you
“If you have been waiting in the wings of your own life wondering how or if you could ever find a way to bring your passion from deep inside you to creative fruition – your wait is over! Spontaneous Brilliance is here!”
- Marci Shimoff, #1 NY Times bestselling author, Happy for No Reason and Chicken Soup for the Woman’s Soul
“Spontaneous Brilliance provides powerful insights and strategies for awakening your unique creative genius and developing the confidence to express it. If you’re ready to live a purpose-filled life as a conscious creator, I recommend you begin with this essential primer from one of the most insightful people I know, the amazing Sandra Cavanaugh.”
- Debra Poneman, bestselling author, speaker and founder of Yes to Success, Inc.