If you are a therapist, healer or holistic practitioner of some sort, you will know how hard it can be to get clients because:
1. It's hard to succinctly explain what you do.
2. What you provide is not something physical which can be picked up, held or 'tried on' beforehand.
3. Your skills can help so many people with so many limiting issues and problems making it hard to know how to get your message out there.
4. As more people become interested in alternative therapy, it's getting harder to standout.
5. You want to help as many people as possible but sales and marketing techniques can feel unethical.
6. Making a profit and a very comfortable living from the work you do can also feel uncomfortable or unethical.
Make A Bigger Difference helps you overcome all of these barriers and more. Each chapter progressively layers in more knowledge and structure so you can promote your line of work easily, effectively and ethically without spending a small fortune.
By the end of the book you will have a clear and concise step-by-step method to promote what you do so you can help more people and make a bigger difference.
The Author is not a marketeer or sales professional. As a fellow practitioner himself, this book is delivered with compassion and a genuine desire to help you. Through years of trial and error with his own practice, the author wants to share what he knows will work ethically and effectively for you too.