An exciting approach to learning French with the easy, relaxed appeal of an audio-only product. Over 12 hours of easy-listening.
No books. No rote memorisation. No chance of failure.
This download contains the entire course.
• Language ground rules
• The use of the past tense
• Finding French words used in English
• Asking questions
• Essential vocabulary to use when booking into a hotel, taking a taxi, and eating out.
• Useful vocabulary at the tourist office
• Asking for directions
• Where you are from and what you do
• Practice and revision
• Vocabulary for conversing with a doctor
• Masculine and feminine
• The present and future tense
The course review offers a very useful opportunity to revise the full course and practise what you have learnt. A native-speaking French expert helps you to perfect your pronunciation. Learn over 6,000 words in no time at all and learn how to make your new vocabulary work for you.
A downloadable booklet is also included to use as a reference and revision tool.
A more in-depth course for those looking to improve their language skills, with over 12 hours of audio and handy written revision guide to reinforce your learning.