ISTP has a rational and calm facade, but they can be very enthusiastic and spontaneous; people around them may find it difficult to predict their behaviour. In this book you will find seven short stories specially selected to please the tastes of the ISTP. These are stories by renowned authors that will surely bring reflections, insights and fun to people with this kind of personality.
This book contains:
- To Build a Fire by Jack London.
- Life of Ma Parker by Katherine Mansfield.
- Meditations: Book Twelve By Marcus Aurelius.
- The Reward of Virtue by Henry van Dyke.
- The Young King by Oscar Wilde.
- God Sees the Truth, But Waits by Leo Tolstoy.
- The Curious Case of Benjamin Button by F. Scott Fitzgerald.For more books that will suit you, be sure to check out our Two Classic Novels your Myers-Briggs Type Will Love collection!
Cover image: Frida Kahlo (1907-1954), Mexican painter and ISTP.